I’m Jasmine, and I’m excited to meet you! I’m going to share a bit about me in dot points. And then an official bio. Hopefully, you are sitting in front of your computer with a cup of green or black tea, ready to digest this super long page. Don’t worry; it’s worth the read!
Jasmine IN DOT POINTS:
- I spend a good deal of my time doing yoga, meditating and praying.
- I’m in a pretty good time in my life. I feel so confident in my skin and it feels good to spend my time doing what I love to do the most
- It’s very hard for me to blow a fuse because I’m such a chill person.
- I’ve written two eBooks, blogged for 6 years and created eCourses, workbooks and guides for interns.
- I’m the founder of Jazz It Up Communications, LLC.
- I’ve successfully presented my business pitch to a group of innovating business women who are members of the Hoboken Hudson County Chamber of Commerce.
- I’ve helped young women to create strong writing portfolios for various internships.
- I’ve previously worked as an editorial intern for Urbane Perspective Media + Lifestyles, LLC. I was also a managing editor for JAYE Magazine (now defunct).
- I worked as the Circulation Manager at WholeFoods Magazine – a monthly magazine for retailers in the natural products industry.
- I’m a vegetarian who eats fish from time to time.
- I am obsessed with art and enjoy creating optical illusions. I think my 8th grade teacher sparked my interest in creating optical illusions, but I like to add my own weird little twist on it.
Of course, my life hasn’t always looked and felt like this.
I still remember when I was all over the place. I didn’t know who I was and would find myself not wanting to go certain places because my confidence was not high at all.
I passed off so many great opportunities to showcase my skills, all because I wasn’t confident in my ability to succeed. I quickly learned that in order for me to do what I love to do and become a shining example to others who looked up to me, I had to do some serious work on JASMINE. I had to literally speak life into myself. After setting and accomplishing goals, raising my level of consciousness, and changing how I viewed myself, I’ve grown to become a confident woman who is working hard every day to continue to fulfill my purpose.
Along my journey I have learned some life-changing lessons.
I was able to edit some things in my life, and now my mission is to to help women (like yourself) edit their current lives, by erasing the negative and including more peace and happiness into their daily routines.
Because I see you having such a beautiful relationship with yourself and with others. I also see you finding your life purpose and creating a plan to fulfill that life purpose.
Imagine me working with you as your accountability coach.
Imagine yourself waking up each morning with a smile on your face, ready to tackle the day, and getting closer to your dreams.
Imagine your future full of opportunities that you won’t be afraid to dive right into because you will be sooo confident in your abilities.
Imagine you have a happy, healthy relationship with your loved one.
Imagine you are so comfortable in your skin that you no longer feel the need to compare yourself to others.
Imagine you finally found your calling in life and are taking the necessary steps to do what you love to do so you can work on your biz full time.
Imagine yourself following a healthy diet and finally full of energy.
Imagine a world where you are no longer alone when it comes to accomplishing all of your life goals. You have someone who will create a detailed plan for you, and will be on top of you every step of the way, making sure you are truly happy in life.
I’m here to make this world a reality for you, just as it is already for me.
Jasmine Burroughs is a Writer and Natural Wellness Consultant. She gives young women the tools they need to help them find and love themselves, and in the process, find their crowns. She is also an author, journal and blog writing instructor, reading and writing tutor, daughter, sister, and best friend to some unique, down to earth folks.
Jasmine has studied alongside professionals such as Dr. Akua Gray, Janet Underwood, Dr. Ethan Joella, Professor Bryan Patridge, and Dr. Rhoda Reynolds. Jasmine has taught courses in journal and blog writing, business communications, and held a workshop for high school students on food science. She has even taught yoga and meditation classes to youth through Rutgers University’s 4-H health and science program.